CSPP was well-represented at this year’s California Psychological Association (CPA) Convention in Monterey. The theme was “Innovative and Inspiring Practices in Psychology,” and our CSPP community truly exemplifies this theme.
- Dr. Rhoda Olkin received the Division of Diversity and Social Justice (Div. VII) Award for Distinguished Contribution to Psychology. Dr. Olkin is a Distinguished Professor and Program Director for the San Francisco Clinical PsyD program.
- Titus Hamlett, received the Student Advocacy Award. Titus is a third-year student in the Los Angeles Clinical PhD program.
- Dr. Sallie E. Hildebrandt (CSPP-San Diego ’82) received the Jerry Clark Advocacy Award.
- Dr. Janet Hurwich (CSPP-Alameda ’92) received the Distinguished Humanitarian Contribution Award.
- Dr. Hengameh Maroufi (CSPP-Alameda ’03) received the Award for Distinguished Service
- Dr. Pam Van Allen (CSPP-SF ’02) received the Award for Distinguished Service to Psychology.
- Drs. Julie Myers and Rob Woodman (CSPP-SF ’01) received the Award for Distinguished Service from the Division of Clinical Psychopharmacology (Div.5).
You can also read about the CSPP presentations at CPA by clicking here.